Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheels and tires installed! 1970 nova

Installed some TT 2's w/ a 235 60 15 rear bfgoodrich ta's along w/ a set for the front 225 60 15
rims are 15x7 w/ 3.75 back spacing.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not sure what you had on there before but those wheels make that car look awesome. :yes: Nice ride!

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I studied others type and size wheel and back space for a while... I was sweating the rear but never thought of the frt. It rubs just a tiny bit on the drivers frt because of the spring being worn out! Gotta get a new set and new shocks I think. Thanks for the kind words.:D

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Very nice! What part # are the wheels and which vendor, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wheels are american racing torq thrust d's 15x7 w/ 3.75 BS. tires are 235 60 r15 rear and 225 60 r15 frt. got the wheels from a buddy who had them on his 69 yenko and went to one show and sold the car that day but the new owner wanted the rallys back on.:confused::D

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
What a coincidence. Yesterday I found a local guy selling the exact same wheels. Has 15 x 8.5's in the back and 15 x 3 for the front. Obviously I would need to buy two new wheels for the front. He will sell me the two rear's for $75, and they are in excellent condition.

Glad you posted, now I can get a good idea of the look. If I go for it, will try to get more rubber in the rear. How is your clearance back there?

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I love the new wheels!:yes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts