Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever seen or have any thoughts about the monte Carlos n90 wheels on a nova or chevell?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
There was a man that had those wheels on a S-10 pickup a few years back. Good looking wheel, not sure how they would look on a Nova. Do a photo shop of those wheels on your car. If you know how, I wish I did but I don't.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
For the most part Gbody and S10 wheels should all be workable on any Nova. There are some S10 Extreme wheels in 17 inch sizes that are available but the majority of the wheels are going to be 14x6 to 15x7.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I had a set on my 69 and I thought they looked pretty good. My wheels were 81 Camaro, the Monte Carlo are metric and I believe the centers are a touch smaller the the Nova hubs.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I personally think they look weird on anything except a boxy G-body or truck of that era, but that might be just me.

Kev

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks for the replies i forgot i was thinking about this. I have a 73 nova. I found some vett wheels now thinking about a blacked out phantom grill and a less clunky bumper. Any ideas? I was thinking something like these but who knows

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I've seen those wheels on a 3rd Gen Nova and thought they looked pretty good....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts