Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like a lot of people I am hunting for a set of wheels for my 73. It is hard to visualize what they would look like on my car. I was thinking that maybe what we could do in this thread is have people post the side profile of their cars with the make and model and size of the wheel and tire combos. I think that this would be a great resoarce for people as I have seen this asked a lot. Would be a great help to me.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
72 Nova Wheels Are 18x8 5 inch back space on all 4 corners. Make)Centerline Tomahawk line ..Name) Stingray III

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I thought most the wheels sites had lil java prog's where you could put the wheels on your car to see how theyd look? Im sure Ive seen them before.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Sweet ride! Do the 8" rims on the front work with inner fenders in? Any tire rubbing anywhere? That is a nice look!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
I havent tryed it with inner fenders yet but the passenger side rubs a tiny bit on full lock.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Right click on the photo you want to post.Click on properties.Copy the url.Go to steves click on the photo icon(little yellow mountain).Paste that url you just copied in that box.Your pictures must be hosted elsewhere for this to work(yours are)bm

1 - 20 of 169 Posts