Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just found this site and I must say it has lots of great and useful info :thumbsup: I'm presently helping my bro work on his 69 Nova and thought I'd stop in here and introduce myself. The car presently has a 383 in it that he and I built, but he's thinkin bout maybe building a 406 and then dropping the 383 into my pops' 65 Jeep CJ5 for poops and giggles. For now we are going to strip off the paint and get all the dings out and get her ready for a repaint.

Eventhough I love Chevys, I have to clear the air right now that I am a Mopar man :D. I built a 69 Dart a few years back but ended up selling it ($800 to buy and then selling it for $12,000 isn't too bad right? :eek:) It was an original slant six car but I ended up dropping in a 360 and paired it up with a 727 TF. By the time I as done it was a low 12 second car and my daily driver (Sorry no pics that I could find yet :( ). But now I'm back to looking for another A or B body to work on and keep me sane. :yes:

Here are some pics of the Nova:

And my dad's 65 CJ5 ;)

Oh and here's a pic of my present car: 2008 Infiniti G37S (Don't mind the stickers they were on a for a few shows out here in So Cal)

I look forward to all the useful info i know I'll find on here :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
welcome to the site and good luck on the 69... that Infiniti and the hottie both look sweet.....L.O.L.!:devil:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Well, your hoods up!:D (to answer your first question!:devil:

Mopars seem to be great money makers, but I'll stick to my Chevy and not hold anything against you!

Welcome to the site!:yes:

69 is my favorite model year!:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
welcome

hey your local....right down the street ...sort of...:yes:you sould come and hang out with us......check out the southwestern area of steves nova site..and this will keep you up to date with whats going on...hope to hear form you soon......:devil::yes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey your local....right down the street ...sort of...:yes:you sould come and hang out with us......check out the southwestern area of steves nova site..and this will keep you up to date with whats going on...hope to hear form you soon......:devil::yes:
Yes sir will do ;)

Welcome to the site, nice car, and nice girl:devil: jeje, enjoy the site and enjoy you new Nova......
Haha thanks man. The Nova is actually my brother's, but I work on it more than he does :D

Hi!!! Welcome to Steves! nice cars!! enjoy the site! greetings from Argentina!!
Martin
Thank you brotha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts