Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for some new motor mounts to go with the Fast Burn 385 that I will be getting. The motor should have around 440hp when I'm done with it and I'm looking into motor mounts. I'm going to go with the Poly motor mounts but I'm not sure which I should go with between the two below since they stated they are only good on Nova's up to 72. I don't think it will matter since these will bolt to the block. I'm going to be running these with a set of the Moroso solid frame mounts.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...PTP-7-504&Ns=P_SRE_DisplayPrice|0#Application

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...1&CP=1&part=PTP-7-505&Ns=P_SRE_DisplayPrice|0

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Al, I called them and they stated that I would need the 7-505 which is the tall mount. The 7-504 is the short mount. I'm going to pick up a set of Moroso solid frame mounts to compliment these.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
It says the 7-505 is for 72 and the other is for 70-71, I'm not sure if that's what it is though.:turn:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It says the 7-505 is for 72 and the other is for 70-71, I'm not sure if that's what it is though.:turn:
Well according to the guy at Prothane that I spoke with it will fit a 73 nova with a sbc as well. I told him that I noticed that it states it will fit a 72 only. He stated that it will actually fit 72-74 Novas :yes:.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Well according to the guy at Prothane that I spoke with it will fit a 73 nova with a sbc as well. I told him that I noticed that it states it will fit a 72 only. He stated that it will actually fit 72-74 Novas :yes:.
Any idea what's different from 70-71 to 72-74?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.