Chevy Nova Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
yeah Chuck all for sale, i think the guy's in So Dakota... Jeff sent me the guy's site but i since deleted it... it's all in rough shape, but all doable. a couple fair to nice vehicles, but most rough... maybe he'll PM ya with it or post it...

Discussion starter · #22 ·
This one's not for partin, its (as Mario said) going to be a grocery getter. I'm hoping I can get a rebuild kit for the 4 banger.

I'll paint the body, refresh the drive line, and update the interior for comfort!!

Forget about the Nova, we've all seen photos of them, I want to see more pics of the rest of this guys yard! What's the website of this guy?? I wanna see more of some of the gems in the background..or whatever else might be out of frame..
oh, and that is a car with a runble seat behind the obvious rusted barrel.
If i had to guess, i'd say the "i wanna know what this is" might be a '27 Ford.
One in the barn on the hill looks like an old firetruck.

NIGHTSHADE said:
I'll post it up.........soon.
That is as soon as the car is safe in the BFG, right ;)
I am interested in seeing the progress of this car, I am just surprised to see such a solid car up here. Hopefully the trunk and underside is as solid as the body and it will be a fun project for ya :)

Looks like I jumped on this thread a little late, but I immediately saw that 28/29/30 pickup as well. I have always found the 28-32 pickups to be sexy and have always wanted to build one. (DARN !!) :)

What about that lincoln?

(I'll just wait for the web site...)

:)
-Brent Thomas
Ohio

Discussion starter · #37 ·
JJ66 said:
i thought you said that you were going to post it soon?? come on jonesy where is it? :rolleyes: :D
Patience grasshoppa, it will come. Like Bill said, it will come.

Besides they are mostly fords anyway!

the Flyer said:
here it is, i'll post it for ya :rolleyes:

www.oldjunkcarsyouaintgonnaget.com

I just like to look...hell I am neck deep in cost on my 63 Nova project....

But a nice 30 - 50 Ford Truck for a rat rod build up might be fun..he he he...

And plus that place is tooooooo faaar for me to buy from....parts maybe but a whole car...nah....I like to look...

Here are a couple places near me that I like to visit:
http://www.ctcautoranch.com/
and
http://www.gotexasexports.com/

So there...dont say I never got ya anything!!!!

-John

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.