Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed this from a 75-79 Nova and do not remember what year car I removed it from. I was told there are 2 different ones because of the dash pad. What year is it from.

Thank you,
novamaniac

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure what I want to do with it. I am cleaning the garage up and need space as soon as possible. I wanted to know for sure what years it was for. I might just put it in the attic for a while. When you say 77-78 bezel are you talking about the woodgrain part or do you mean the whole thing? Also, I see you put that it is 77-78 not 79. Is 79 different?

Thanks for the Help,

novamaniac

·
Registered
436 Posts
The woodgrain part is the bezel, I don't think he needs the gauges, and he's really looking for a black bezel. The Woodgrain Bezel was the option upgrade for 77-78 Custom/Concours editions. I'm not too sure about the 79, but most I've seen didn't have the woodgrain, which is actually just a vinyl insert glued to a standard bezel.

I'm going to look into that, I've been wanting to know for sure myself about the 79 options.

·
Registered
436 Posts
How much you asking for that one Philip?

I'm not sure what the guys willing to pay, but I'll send him your way if you're willing to part with it. You have a particular email or phone # you'd like him to contact you at?

I know he's talking about just wanting one to cut the radio bezel out for a newer radio and dye it black, so this may be right up his alley.

·
Super Moderator
12,018 Posts
I hadn't considered selling it. I think the cluster is going into the 4 door and I'll give some thought as to what will happen with the bezel. You did see that it is broken, right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts