Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my driver side door window was busted out last year and i have yet to find a 77 nova driver window. The local glass shops here want close to 200 to custom make one. What other year nova used the same glas design and shape... Just trying to find what other years not models that the nova shared the same driver door window.......

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I believe all 75-79 windows were the same... but you should post this in the 4th gen section... though a mod will move it there soon :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
i had to get the driver side window replaced in my 78 last year after someone broke into it. i do believe 75-79 all have the same windows. none of the local junkyards or glass shops had it, i had to get it shipped from new york(im in cali). it just takes a lot of phone calls to actually find one. i think the window shipped was around $150

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I could be possibly heading by a junkyard around here where they used to have a 76 concours all windows attached, with 4th gens being rare around here im sure its still there, I could take a look and let you know about it, as im in the market for a new windsheild anyways. But it could be a week or so away.

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
75- 79 will fit but so will the other X bodies of those years, Omega, Ventura, Skylark, Apollo. No other year Nova will interchange, FWIW the rear windows of the Concours model are the same size as the regular models, just covered inside and out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have at least one extra around somewhere, i don't know what it's worth, but i bet the shipping would kill you depending on where you live.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts