Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a set of American racing torque thrust 2's. I was looking on summit and there is a bunch of different offsets. I would like to run 9 1/2 in the back with a 17 inch wheel. And the front i was thinking a 7 or 8 inch wide wheel. I am running 2 inch drop spindles and the hotchkins lowering leaf springs in the back.

I am bad with offsets. If you are running these wheels please let me know what offsets you used and where you got the wheels and how much.

Thanks, Justin

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
You should be able to tell us what will work...if not then you need to measure your car if you want to know exactly what will and what won't fit. I know before I order any wheels & tires I know they will fit. Make a simple measuring tool or invest in a Percy's WheelRite to eliminate any guessing.

Here's a good read to start with if you don't understand the basics of wheel & tire fitment.

http://www.carcraft.com/techarticles/ccrp_0610_muscle_car_performance_wheels_fitment/index.html

These old cars are all a little different measurement wise so what fits on one may not fit on another. Also beware that each tire vendors actual tire measurements of the same size tire can vary enough to cause issues...another reason to measure YOUR car to know what will work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts