Chevy Nova Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1967 Chevy II
8 Posts
I've ordered from several listed above...I like chevyII only but have had hit & miss luck with them...some parts are your average aftermarket stuff and fitment may be an issue, also had direct questions totally ignored by them.
Just ordered seat covers (PUI) through summit because of their no hassle returns plus I build up discounts based on volume. I would say verify return policies anywhere you purchase.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I've ordered from several listed above...I like chevyII only but have had hit & miss luck with them...some parts are your average aftermarket stuff and fitment may be an issue, also had direct questions totally ignored by them.
Just ordered seat covers (PUI) through summit because of their no hassle returns plus I build up discounts based on volume. I would say verify return policies anywhere you purchase.
Hope Summit has your seat covers in stock.
My comment above about me waiting for an item from Eckler's for 14 weeks plus is for a convertible top boot cover manufactured by PUI and is to be dropped shipped direct from PUI.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've had good luck with Matt's Classic Bowties! Kim is awesome to deal with and she will do her best to beat summit and jegs pricing...

·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
1,007 Posts
Lets not forget about NorthwestNova. I've gotten both new and used items from him.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've bought from Classic Industries, but their shipping is high. Tell you the truth, I shop for each item across many suppliers. Speedway Motors, Jegs, Summit, J&W Nova parts. I too use ebay as a last resort. Don't be afraid to ask on here about where guys buy specific parts. You'll get good advice.
I had never heard of J&W before reading your post, I added them to my bookmarks, looks like a great place to buy from. That's one of the reasons this site is so great, you find places that you may never have known about.

·
Registered
1967 Nova SS
821 Posts
I was looking for something in the Search Community and ran across another vendor. The Parts Place. I have never used them but they got lots of Nova parts on their website. May try them in the future.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts