Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im just getting back to work on my Nova after a 6 year break. I used to be on here quite a bit good to see things have grown. I have a 63 SS that I just started to redo the rear frame with CE frame rails. I had notched and kicked the frame in years ago to have more tire but decided to clean it up. The car has a CW roll cage and frame connectors alreadt in it. Front end is a Fat Man setup but I have a CW frame sitting in the corner (waitng to buy suspension $3700) The motor is a ZZ2 short with Performer RPM heads, cam, intake (not air gap), 750 carb and RPM nitrous kit which has never been used or fully installed. TH400 tranny stock converter. I picked up a Dana 60 rearend w 4:10's for $200 from a friend that had to move out of state which has been sitting around too. I would like some input on a few things. 1. How much will it cost to narrow I have never done this before but Im willing to learn or should I use a shop? 2. Should I even use it? 3. If so what tires height and width (I like the look of 12 1/2 wide) and torque converter to use? I have always thought of taking to the track but never had. So It will see more street time but who knows what will happen once complete. I will post some pics soon all of my pics are on my other hard drive. Sorry for being so wordy.
Thanks in advance, Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts