Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1967 2 Door
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took this off a year and a half ago and don’t know where from. Kind of looks like some kind of brackets for the brakes? I even painted it with the other stuff I removed. Ha ha.
Thanks,
Rob

Material property Font Auto part Fashion accessory Wood

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
Those appear to be upper radiator supports for a cross flow type radiator There would be "u-shaped" rubber pieces at fit into the long part. They set on top of the radiator tanks and bolt to the upper core support. These are for a Ford Mustang. Why the hell do you have Ford parts on your car????

Bottle Auto part Electric blue

·
Registered
1973 Custom hatchback
1,286 Posts
check your radiator, measure it, it may not be correct, so it your trying to make your car correct, you will want to look at all of the mounting points for the existing radiator....... I went thru this...my battery tray was mouted to the fender well as the radiator displaced it from the correct mounting this was frustrating until I measured the radiator and figured out it came out of a Camaro, 4" wider than Nova but same ends. I had it re-cored correct and got the rubber mounting blocks , top and bottom, got a new battery mount and put it the correct place and all is well at the moment.

GL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts