Chevy Nova Forum banner

What is this part called?

284 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  NovaRick
Well, some days I'm smart and most i am not! Went to lift the rear of the Nova up and I decided to use a lift point that I thought was a good one to lift the entire rear of the car (without using the differential).

On its way up I heard/saw a noise and here is what I discovered (see pics).

What is this piece called? Every search I tried on classic industries did not produce this component. Any ideas out there? Yes, I know I can bend it back.

See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
For the 3rd gen it's called a rear cross rail, but Classic doesn't have them listed in their catalogue for 1st or 2nd gen.
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 4 Posts