Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I had a picture to make this question easier, but someone has to know what I'm talking about...

On the interior of the nova, there is a long strip of molding which runs from the dash to the rear window; it's on both the driver and passenger side. It's colored to match the interior. If your looking at a cross section of it, the shape would resemble the letter "U". It clamps on over a area where the sheet metal meets, and might help support the headliner.

What is this called, and where can you buy it from? I've looked through a few catalogs and can't seem to find it. I'm obviously looking in the wrong spots.

thank you in advance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts