Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 66 chevy II and need a gas tank. I have two problems: 1.) The guy who replaced the trunk pan replaced it with an aftermarket one so there are no slots to attach the new tank to and 2.) it has been mini tubbed, the leaf springs were moved in the width of the front hangers. Oh...say 3" on each side. I am looking to put a tank in the original location, not a fuel cell in the trunk. Has anybody done what I am looking to do. Does anybody have any pics? I am also wanting to use the stock fill location if possible.

Thx in advance, 66kruzer

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Help! Anybody. I'm sure somone has done this before.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a 66 chevy II and need a gas tank. I have two problems: 1.) The guy who replaced the trunk pan replaced it with an aftermarket one so there are no slots to attach the new tank to and 2.) it has been mini tubbed, the leaf springs were moved in the width of the front hangers. Oh...say 3" on each side. I am looking to put a tank in the original location, not a fuel cell in the trunk. Has anybody done what I am looking to do. Does anybody have any pics? I am also wanting to use the stock fill location if possible.

Thx in advance, 66kruzer
Lots of folkes have done similar , but its always custom fabrication. Ricks may have a tank that 'fits' , but install will be custom fabrication.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts