Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ladies and gents.

i think this is something fun.when i took out my interior i found $2.37 in change.1 penny from 1959 the rest were newer.but i also found a coyote from 1988 from arbys and a tape from RATT dancing undercover.
a hand full of mexican coins (car was from san san diego) and match books from tijuana.
also a high school report card and a pair of panties under the back seat.
looks like this car had some fun.:devil:

what did you find

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
I found a ticket book to the 1962 Seattle Worlds Fair with several tickets still there. This was found in my 1964 2dr sedan. I know the car was not there but somehow the ticket book found its way in there.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I found a wasp nest in the right rear wheel hub... full of genuine larva!!

:puke:

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
I found a pistol in the rubble of where the back seat once was (prior to some kid playing with matches and torching the entire thing)

Real garbage weapon too, but I can't complain since I got the car for $90 in 1993

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
i found an old spray paint can from the 70's it was still new :yes: an extra radiator in the trunk some very old plywood some old crusty q-tips and quite a bit of change :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
i found that wonderful new car smell, brand new spare in the trunk and a payment book at 106.00 a month.:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
I'd take a picture of it if I could, but I found what seems to be an invisible cosmic force that keeps sucking up all of my spare money, takes up all my free-time, causes me to curse, makes me drink a few beers, and gives me bloody knuckles.

·
0 Posts
Lets start off with things you find in cars that tell you a LITTLE:rolleyes: about the previous owners....:eek::eek::eek:

WTF???? Other paper work that was in the car stated that, he had to take classes for child abuse, spousal abuse & jealousy. I guess this guy had some issues.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I found about 4-5 good size rouch's.....Good thing I didn't get pulled over driving it home........Got rid of them on the spot.....:turn::D

·
Registered
386 Posts
We found about $4 in change,meth paraphanallia, and a ticket for possession. And also a few Craftsman and Matco tools.There was a roach clip in the fuse block for the stereo.....meth makes stupid.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts