Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone
I need help identifying this 4 link setup under my wagon? heres a few pics any help is appreciated. I thought I had found it but I was wrong! thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
some parts of it look homemade but the upper plates dont to me. Idk. If its homemade, I will most likely abandon it and go back to leafs. I know from the pics you cant tell but some of the pcs look to be powdercoated? I know it has much more welding to be finished. I'm just not sure I want to proceed with this setup. Yea looking at some parts it does look homemade or at least pieced together from other kits or maybe a universal kit of some sort.. Idk, Opinions appreciated lol.:turn:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I think Ridetech had some parts similar to what’s on this one. The lower spring pad bolt on trailing arm mounts and the upper mounts bolted to the factory shock mount look like parts I’ve seen before..

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey Everyone
I need help identifying this 4 link setup under my wagon? heres a few pics any help is appreciated. I thought I had found it but I was wrong! thanks for the help.
Nova thug Yes you are correct I have the airride air bar set up on my wagon, and it dose look like whoever has copied it.

Cheers ian
🇬🇧

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I have looked at both the Chassisworks, G-Bar and Ridetechs Air Bar and I believe they are structurally the same systems one uses coil overs and the other is marketed with an air ride package.. I don’t know who actually makes it but they look the same to me..
Nova thug Yes you are correct I have the airride air bar set up on my wagon, and it dose look like whoever has copied it.

Cheers ian
🇬🇧
My Alston Chassis four link looks like this setup but not so gnarly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts