Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
0 Posts
I figures.............. 67:rolleyes: You guys all have 2nd gens, I think you all are :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
The 67 wagon on craigs list: I talked to the owner today she towed it in from Southern CO last week fought the high winds during the tow . So she drove it as a spare when she didn't drive her truck . It's been parked for 14 years its a 3speed 6cyl, has tiny rust on lower fenders as well as a few small dings on driver side, interior is original and has tear here and there, the Right side taillight and emblem had some heat damage as well as the paint from a near by Haystack fire many years ago , the radiator has a hole from a 45 slug (out of the car when it happend) Stock radio is missing but the plastic trim is there . She is taking offers until her return from vacation and she will accept the highest offer.

One of you So cal guys going to get this ??:confused:

It's 1 hour from Palm Springs ontario area, Don't want to step on any toes but her best offer has been $1000 she is asking $1500,

Don't worry we won't cut this one up :devil:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Dave put it in here:eek: It's a 62 factory Power rear window A/C auto and 3rd row seat and its for sale $5000. OBO I have more pics if you want them:D

More pics? What all is missing or not working? I notice the side trim is not on the car.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It'l never be like the one you had!! That car was sweeet! Your more than welcome to go for it. I also talked to the lady! Notice the windows look tinted? The fire sooted out the windows but she said it washes off. No radio, radiator, headlights( she has the bezels) , needs one tail light lens. It ran at one time and then was parked. They brought it out from Co. due to a better market out here for selling. She said the rust is more than just surface but she didnt have pics of all of it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ddoyle, that pic of the 67 longroof looks like its worth 1500 obo to me. I have looked at lots of wagons thru pics only to see in real life there was more to the story. Go check it out before buying to make sure. couldn't see if it had rear end or is movable, that would be a plus. if floor pans are bad they are replaceable. I usually check area where the front clip bolts to the upper body of car, this area is usually rotted if it sat outside and can be a pain to fix. I have looked at wagons that looked worse than your pic for a hell of alot more money, however that was when times were good so to speak!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
it looks like my old wagon. I have the cash right now too...

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
What you waiting for she leaves for a cruise next week ......get your @ss over there....:yes:

Because Dave and I may plan a road trip :devil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts