Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to the track today with my son and one of his buds, His buddy ran a PERFECT RUN :yes: Here are the stats
Dial time 15.20
R/T .000
60 2.377
1/8 9.89
1/4 15.200
This was his semi final round in the consolation round and he went on to win the consolation round:yes: So he won $500.00 for the perfect run, $50.00 for the win in the consolation run and a nice first place trophy:D Congrats to Steve for a great day at the track:thumbsup: Oh by the way this was a sport compact event. he was running a 97 Acura Integra:eek:

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
There use to be a publication that covered the Eastern third of the US called Quick Times Racing News. The owner editor was named Becky White and she started two clubs for subscribers to to paper, Dead On Club and the 000 Club. Dead on was running dead on the dial and 000 was for the perfect light. There were alot of folks who were members of these clubs and even a few who got into both at the same time. It is rare and special. He may want to frame that time slip. Congrats to him. RM

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There use to be a publication that covered the Eastern third of the US called Quick Times Racing News. The owner editor was named Becky White and she started two clubs for subscribers to to paper, Dead On Club and the 000 Club. Dead on was running dead on the dial and 000 was for the perfect light. There were alot of folks who were members of these clubs and even a few who got into both at the same time. It is rare and special. He may want to frame that time slip. Congrats to him. RM
I'll say thanks for him. And he is going to frame the time slip. That was only his second time going to the track so needless to say I'm pretty sure both my son and his buddy are hooked for life:yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts