Chevy Nova Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ford Orange Crush Pearl. Please don't shoot me :( I tried all of GM's oranges, sunset orange metallic(both versions), atomic orange etc... I even tried the original burnt orange. I really loved a cinnamon orange from ppg's vibrant line, but decided to stay away from 3 stage systems since it will be driven and raced and is harder to repair. Really, I just wanted a factory look with a slight update.

·
Registered
679 Posts
My bad! Thought he meant me:eek::eek: Love that orange-glo btw.
Thank's love the color of yours too. I'm in the middle of doin the car over because of bad bodywork. So I'm torn between a nice bc/cc and this color the color it is because it will be seeing alot of rubber like yours.

e]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank's love the color of yours too. I'm in the middle of doin the car over because of bad bodywork. So I'm torn between a nice bc/cc and this color the color it is because it will be seeing alot of rubber like yours.

e]
Oh man that stinks! Hope it will go well for you this time!

·
Registered
129 Posts
i know this is the color of the year for motorcycles

·
Registered
144 Posts
My 66, the paint color is for a fiat. They call it a mandarine Orange. But over a black sealer came out more of copper tone. Still in the process of wet sanding the satin clear and will get another 2 coats of clear. Has 3 on it now.
The hood has 5 coats.

Attachments

101 - 119 of 119 Posts