Chevy Nova Forum banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
John that is it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is mine, need some sun to bring the color out!

Paul

The SUN! (well a little) lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
ok ok ok i'll toss in some of mine...:D

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Thats one of my dads cars. Its nothing special. It is a 71 chevelle WAGON. with a 454. Not a very good pic, but it gives you an idea:
Nothing special!?!?!:confused:
Bro, I don't know about you, but that wagon is bad a**. Big Block 454 long roof, that is way cool and something your definitely don't see everyday. Tell your dad, nice car for me;). Then tell him your comment about "nothing special" and have him punish you.:beat:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nothing special!?!?!:confused:
Bro, I don't know about you, but that wagon is bad a**. Big Block 454 long roof, that is way cool and something your definitely don't see everyday. Tell your dad, nice car for me;). Then tell him your comment about "nothing special" and have him punish you.:beat:
The thing is, he doesnt see why people like it so much either. Although it is pretty quick for being such a heavy car. I'll be sure to tell him of your kind words :)

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
The thing is, he doesnt see why people like it so much either. Although it is pretty quick for being such a heavy car. I'll be sure to tell him of your kind words :)
I understand. Before we sold our (my wifes) '64 nova wagon to craigert on Steve's Nova Site, we would show both our '64 novas together. Hands down, the wagon got way more attention than the 2dr hardtop. Hardtops are a dime a dozen, but wagons are different. I am guilty of it to. I go to shows and I am bored by all the bling, camaro's, mustangs, etc., etc. I love cars that are different and buck the trend. I miss our wagon, but at the time it was rarely driven(three times a year) and my wife and kids really needed and wanted a new car. The lifted suburban we had was bad on gas and a pain to get the kids in and out of. Plus we still had the 64 nova hardtop(orange car on page 1 of this thread). So the wagon was sold and it went to a great home. But I always thought it was funny, a $35K hardtop would lose out in people interest to a $12K wagon.

41 - 60 of 119 Posts