Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
3 inch with 40 series flowmasters- So loud exiting there that I had to wear ear plugs on ling trips, and thats no bull:cool:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Again, not a Nova, but I thought someone may like the color. House of Kolors Cinder Red Metallic basecoat, & Kandy Tangerine. It changed a lot in different light.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
wow.. i never realized how awsome orange looks on these cars.. i espcially love the golden oranges with many layers of tone.. its so cool.. and that last post.. thats awsome.. looks like z06 wheels?

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
wow.. i never realized how awsome orange looks on these cars.. i espcially love the golden oranges with many layers of tone.. its so cool.. and that last post.. thats awsome.. looks like z06 wheels?
Thank you. You are close. They do look a lot like the Z-06 wheels, but they were Billet Specialties GTX 65 (I think that was the number). Thanks for the compliment. :beer:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Man ,I like that Gasser !!! That's the best one yet !!
Lets see some more pics

THE SILVER BULLET

Roger

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Notice the guy watching the wheelstand. He's got that--what was I suppose to pick up on the way home-- look.
That's so true. :D I see this everyday because I did make this my desktop background.

21 - 40 of 119 Posts