Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what a p.i.t.a. wiring UPDATE

wiring the car ...well getting the harness ready to wire the car.
its the first time ive done a whole car...seems like running it will be easier

craig

we started
the install

its going good so far i built a cover for the firewall hole and put the grommet there and we just started pulling wires when it got dark...
thanks for the support guys..vince was getting discouraged looking at a hollow shell of a car ...but he's back to it now
craig

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
i just started my wiring kit today on the 63, i used the e-z wiring 21 circuit kit
went pretty smooth today , i thought it was gonna be much worse, i got about 50 % of it done in about 4 hours , i will get some pics posted up soon ,
for anybody doing this just take your time and plan plan !as much as you can before jumping in try to have some what of an idea of how you want to route your wires before you start ...........

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
I'd be more worried what your wife is going to say about all that mess on the counter top!

Just take your time and logically think it through, it should be pretty straight forward. Make sure you label everything, make clean bundles and good connections. I always crimp, solder, and shrink tube every connection. Have fun and don't worry about the clock!

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
I know I'll be doing something like this someday. Enjoy the process and keep the pics coming. I like pictures like these. It makes me feel like I'm there helping. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
263 Posts
How did you get your bud to turn into pepsi? :confused:

Stay away from my fridge! :eek:

Heh, be patient, it will be worth it!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

lol its a trick i learned in the seebee's kinda like water to wine...
i updated the first post
craig

1 - 8 of 8 Posts