Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,965 Posts
The U-shaped piece is called a U-jamb seal for '62-'65 hardtop. It's available through most reproduction houses like Classic industries. The second piece that's red isn't sold in colors as far as I know and would have to be painted. It's called a windlace cap for a hardtop. New or old, that piece cracks just looking at it, much less installing it.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts