Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
I think when you invest so much in terms of time and money into a restoration, you can lose sight of what you really have.

·
14,136 Posts
I think when you invest so much in terms of time and money into a restoration, you can lose sight of what you really have.
I agree. His description jumps back and forth between sounding like a clone and the real thing.

Bob

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would have a very hard time paying that for a sedan-no offence to sedan owners!:confused:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I agree. I have at least that in my 72 and I try not to think about the reality if i ever parted with it how much it would actually bring.
Got to keep reminding myself i did not do it to sell it ...

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I agree. I have at least that in my 72 and I try not to think about the reality if i ever parted with it how much it would actually bring.
Got to keep reminding myself i did not do it to sell it ...
I think this one was built to sell, where you've built yours to enjoy first. It's been said many times this hobby isn't the easiest to make a buck at!:no:

·
Registered
87 Posts
In that respect it's like any investment such as real estate; if you go into it with the idea you're building to make a profit, you better have your ducks in a row, If you build it and have the foresight to wait until the market will pay what you want out of it then you may make some money. If in fact it was an original L79, I wonder what the original purchaser was thinking? hmmmm.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts