Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to SS yesterday to meet a person and buy a part. It was an awsome day with sunny sky and temps in the mid 70s. All the bradford pear trees and cherry trees are blooming even though we had 8 inches of snow last week......LOL. I was able to find the person with the part but that didn't work out as the part ended up being something older than expected and the wrong size. Walked around for an hour or two and saw lots of friends and got to smell the fumes and tires again. Now I have the itch and need to scratch it. Hope to have the Nova ready for testing next W/E and with alot of luck may even have the NOS stuff done and get to spray it a little. I got the heads back from the porters and they flow alot more air now and in theory should support about 60 more HP. I also ported my intake myself which should also help. Then we have the bottle which will help depending on how much I tune it for. It is a Speedtech difuser plate system. Getting excited.....LOL. RM

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Good for you Joe, I can sense the excitement in your post!

We are getting your snow today and we are supposed to get record low temps tomorrow. My new trailer is being brought out from North Carolina so hopefully it's gone by the time it gets out this way or he may turn around and go back! The new race car should be going in for paint later this week hopefully...got cert'd a couple weeks ago. Got a new Duramax to tow with, so that should be much better. We're getting anxious too to say the least.

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Record high today at 86 degrees. Broke the old record set in 1974. It is beautiful. Forecast for Thursday is 40s and rain and that stays thru the W/E. I guess that means it's till March......LOL. Post some pics when you get some of the new ride. RM

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Record high today at 86 degrees. Broke the old record set in 1974. It is beautiful. Forecast for Thursday is 40s and rain and that stays thru the W/E. I guess that means it's till March......LOL. Post some pics when you get some of the new ride. RM
86* sounds great about now! We're supposed to get back into the 50's by Wednesday. We'll put some pix of the new car up shortly I hope. Yvonne is like a caged cat, so I hope it's not long!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.