Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wanted one of these cars and so I made it happen. Yeah she isn't very pretty right now but starting in January she will get a complete makeover.

Cowl tag shows it was assembled 4th week of May 1963 in Oakland California. She was ordered Ermine white with medium red interior with bucket seats, passenger side exterior mirror, pushbutton radio with a 2 speed powerglide transmission. The X on the bottom of the tag indicates it was an SS optioned model (as per Oakland assembly plant).

I believe she will got back to original colors inside and out. I see 2 new full quarter panels are in her future as well as the trunk drop down panel that meets up with the quarters. Other than that she looks solid.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Good luck with your project.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Welcome. Looks like you have lots of fun ahead. Hope you enjoy your build as that is the best part of owning one of these cars.

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts
Love that car. Take extensive pics before the process, and it'll be great to compare it to after the resto. One of the most popular Novas, too. Good luck with the car, and this site should be a good resource for you.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
welcome to the sight. Car looks pretty original. My 1st nova was an ermine white 64.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
:welcome: :waving: To STEVE'S :yes::yes::yes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts