Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1964 Chevy ll Nova SS 4 Speed Original
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the site and learning my way around. I've been a racer for a very long time. First in Road course and Oval in Formula Cars, then in Drag racing both Dragsters and Outlaw Door Cars. Sold the whole operation earlier this year and bought a original 64 SS 4 Speed car. Just making some updates to it now in the stopping and suspension area. Car still has the original paint on it. the interior has been redone but sitting in the seat is like sitting on a down pillow. I prefer a little firmer but that is to come later. here's a pic of the little monster. Hope to glean some knowledge off of the peeps on here.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my grandson. That's the day it got delivered. We washed it then took it to the car wash for a vacuuming. On the way there I kind of rolled into first gear a little. On the way back he says Grandpa make it go loud again. The boys a gear head

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
64 Coupe, I have 205/50r/15 they are toyo racing type tires. I have some 255's but they rub just a little

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not sure on the back spacing I'll have to measure tonight. I do know without modifications and my current rims its tight at the fender, BUT I do have some more room to the inside with a different back spacing. Maybe an inch or two

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
64 Sport Coupe I checked my back spacing and its 3 1/2 inches. The rim will take a larger tire but it rubs a little both front during turning and rear at the side wall

1 - 6 of 6 Posts