Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I want what they were drinking/smoking

Hopefully she recovers quickly but don't see anything "miraculous"

Two weeks ago we had a wreck in front of our house 4 of the 5 got out they had to cut the fifth one out. She was medavac'd out finally someone convinced the other 4 to get check (it was bad). The youngest girl that was walking around begging for them hurry passed away two days later the one that was chopper'd out is doing good. Where was the miracle there

·
Registered
902 Posts
Thanks for sharing Pandora. I, for one, believe, and that story can't help but make you at least think about it.

Mike

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
It really happened. It was local to us and our news station interviewed the first responders.

They said he suddenly appeared. He led them in prayer. Prior to his arrival, they were having trouble with their equipment and the victim wasn't doing well. After the prayer, their equipment almost immediately started to work properly and the victim started to show responsiveness.

After everything was going well, they looked around and the guy was gone.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After everything was going well, they looked around and the guy was gone.
You forgot to mention that there were quite a few accident scene photos that were taken where the authorities knew the guy was "in screen" but he's image didn't appear in any of the photos. :awkward: :hiding: :angel:

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't get into the whole believer vs non-believer stuff, honestly I despise those terms because they are divisive. But I can say one thing with conviction...that sketch scares the bejebus out of me.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Kind of funny how an everyday act of kindness gets blown up into an apparent miracle. I guess the rule is never let the facts get in the way of a good story :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, as most of you know I'm the ultimate skeptic on this site. I don't believe too much unless it's proven or I see it with my own 2 eyes.

What I want to know is how there can be over 80 photos taken at the accident scene and there is not 1 photo of this Priest, or whatever it was, in any of the photos. Some were even taken with this "person" directly in the scene.

Someone's got some 'splainin' to do. :yes:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Okay, as most of you know I'm the ultimate skeptic on this site. I don't believe too much unless it's proven or I see it with my own 2 eyes.

What I want to know is how there can be over 80 photos taken at the accident scene and there is not 1 photo of this Priest, or whatever it was, in any of the photos. Some were even taken with this "person" directly in the scene.

Someone's got some 'splainin' to do. :yes:
People want to believe something so they convince themselves that the "facts" are different than what they really are. Sometimes it's a person who believes so strongly they feel they are doing good by making things up to get others to believe.

Either that or the preist is really a vampire who doesn't show up on film.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
People want to believe something so they convince themselves that the "facts" are different than what they really are. Sometimes it's a person who believes so strongly they feel they are doing good by making things up to get others to believe.

Either that or the preist is really a vampire who doesn't show up on film.
Now that I think of it wasn't it Vampires and the Devil that doesn't show up in photos or in a mirror? :eek: :hiding:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts