Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that many people on the forum have purchased or own weld draglites. I was going to see what vender or distributing company u went through that has the best prices. I was thinking summit but if i can get them cheaper through someone else that would be great.

Any info would help, i plan on ordering them friday when i get paid.

Thanks

Rennskii

·
Registered
41 Posts
Don't know if you're interested, but Cragar makes wheels almost identical to Weld Draglites and Prostars. They are called Street Stars (Pro Star type), I can't remember what the Draglite style are called. The downsize is they are steel. I debated with myself on this for a while, but finally decided to take the steel Crager's and save $200.

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
DHoskins said:
Don't know if you're interested, but Cragar makes wheels almost identical to Weld Draglites and Prostars. They are called Street Stars (Pro Star type), I can't remember what the Draglite style are called. The downsize is they are steel. I debated with myself on this for a while, but finally decided to take the steel Crager's and save $200.
I had the Cragar Street Stars on my car before I started racing it. They're too heavy for racing, but good for street use.

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Greetings,

I got mine from Jegs...I don't know if it's still the case but Jegs was cheaper than Summit...Same holds true for the lug nuts for them as well.

Jason

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, jegs, i will check that out. I definently dont want them used because i need a custom backspacing for my mini-tub. But i think i might check online to see if they are cheaper through online straight from Weld company. Ill post to see if they are cheaper. But if anyone else finds them someone cheaper let me know.

Thanks for all the info so far guys. Quick response was appreciated! :D

Rennskii

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Jason628 said:
Greetings,

I got mine from Jegs...I don't know if it's still the case but Jegs was cheaper than Summit...Same holds true for the lug nuts for them as well.

Jason
At the time I got mine, Summit was cheaper than Jeg's. But that just goes to show ya! Either way those 2 will probably be the cheapest.;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, i didn't find much online either, so its going to be jegs or summit. As for the tires...... not sure what i want. Im thinking the mickey's with white lettering if they make a tire that will fit my 15X3.5's up front. In summit the lowest it advertises is for a 5.5 inch wide wheel. Im going to call to see if they have one to fit the 3.5.

Thanks for all the info and help! It will get my project rolling.....:nascar:

Rennskii

1 - 8 of 8 Posts