Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
8,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, feel free to start your own Nova related international dicussion in this area. I've recently been watching the site statistics with Google Analytics and have noticed that we have quite a few international visitors. They hail from all over Europe, South America, Mexico, Argentina to name just a few.

If you do not see your country flag listed in the smilies, please let me know and I will add it for you.

Those flags can be seen right here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks to Steves nova site!!!

now we can all discuss nova things in aour lenguage!!
THANKS!!!

·
3,875 Posts
Okay, since this is site basically is home ported in Canada, do us Yanks post here too?:devil::stir:

·
Administrator
8,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, since this is site basically is home ported in Canada, do us Yanks post here too?:devil::stir:
Good one, but I'm not sure if you read the forums description "Info & discussion of interest for all countries not listed above. Communicate in your primary language if you desire."

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Good one, but I'm not sure if you read the forums description "Info & discussion of interest for all countries not listed above. Communicate in your primary language if you desire."

Better get some multilingual moderators then.

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
liruo;wei;urwe9tuipergj l j;s lrty5wp9i6-5iyyikh !!!!

PS- rhfgfksweu763jr4j ue 9u ii9ue ui99u5h9 !!!!! :D

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Don't mind Tony too much, he often speaks in this language he calls "gibberish" and we all have trouble translating it. :yes::rolleyes::D

Cheers & welcome,
Tim

liruo;wei;urwe9tuipergj l j;s lrty5wp9i6-5iyyikh !!!!

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
liruo;wei;urwe9tuipergj l j;s lrty5wp9i6-5iyyikh !

$%^#$%8, ERgi 409, Efudfypoght frjgoi 327.5 1/4 tkgjm;oitt ?

%^&*( , ERFGERrt !?! :devil:
Aloha, Icky Ray

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Hi Steve.

I this this is going to be use full. Thanks for counting us in. I be happy to help in the forum.

Best Regards, Leon.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Excellent idea Steve! NPHNP INTERNATIONAL! Greetings for all the new friends of the World, this is the best Nova site and here can get excellent guys to make a friendship!
Greetings to all from Buenos Aires - Argentina
Martin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great idea Steve!. Thank you, this is one of the best Nova sites ever!. Here my greetings for Chevy Nova admirers from all over the world!.

Saludos :thumbsup:, Carlos SS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts