Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome MSD! I look forward to using your quality parts in my new street build. I have used your electrical and ignition parts for my superstocker and will continue.

Thank you for supporting SNS!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome MSD

I have used your ignition products exclusivley for over 25 years! I have one of your 6AL boxes and distributors in my 64 for 17 years now. Getting ready to switch to a boosted blow-thru carb set up and will be adding your "Boost Timing Master" in the upcoming weeks. Thanx for building a timeless product that the hot rodder on a budet can count on for years of continuous service.

·
Registered
138 Posts
MSD Ign

I am looking to use a MSD setup and I am confused by all the variable when talking about MSD products
I am going to run a 355 that will top out at 7000 rpm. Going to run brackets,foot brake and possibly some NOS-say a 100-150 shot with a wet ayatem utilizing a plate under carb. what MSD product should I use for this type of setup? part numbers,ect?

·
Registered
20,088 Posts
I am looking to use a MSD setup and I am confused by all the variable when talking about MSD products
I am going to run a 355 that will top out at 7000 rpm. Going to run brackets,foot brake and possibly some NOS-say a 100-150 shot with a wet ayatem utilizing a plate under carb. what MSD product should I use for this type of setup? part numbers,ect?
Pro billet distributor, Blaster 2 coil, and a MSD 6AL box and you are good to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts