Not open for further replies.
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
67 SS Trunk Molding 4229497

67 ss trunk molding, ???:confused::mad::turn:
Hello wagon Taylor,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We checked into the status of this item with the manufacturer and they informed us that apparently there is an issue with the tooling of this item and unfortunately, they cannot provide us with an estimated date of completion at this time.

If you would like, you may put one on backorder with us and when the item becomes available, a customer service representative will contact you to let you know. As with any backordered item, we never charge for the item until the item becomes ready to ship we have customer approval to move forward with the order. So, there is no risk or obligation to place a backorder for the item.

At this time, the supply problem is beyond our direct control. We understand and share your frustration and will do what we can to resolve the supply issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Classic Industries

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was hoping to start a new thread in this section, but since it seems as though everyone just posts in this one, i will do so as well.

This message is regarding anyone who may be purchasing the OER vinyl flooring that classic offers.

Unfortunately for myself, classic does not specify anywhere on there product details on the website that the manual transmission flooring is not compatible with the 4 speed console cars. I assume for this application you must order an automatic transmission mat, because while installing the one i purchased this weekend, i wound up with an offset hump that completely interferes with where the console goes, and also looks compeletely out of place. I had already cut the rear porition and installed it, so hopefully when i call today and try to speak with a manager he/she will understand and not try to make me purchase a whole new set.

It should clearly state this in the product details going forward, so that there arent others like me who just assume manual transmission meant just that.

Also, i would say that while there are few options for those of us who have the vinyl in our cars, describing the item as " being vacuum formed for a perfect fit" is an awfully big stretch. I understand all aftermarket parts need a little massaging now and then, but the fit of these mats is more like," adequate." The indentations in mine were barely visible and it took alot of working it with a heat gun and adhesive to even get it to settle down and stay in place in the floor pans and over the trans tunnel in the rear. The front looks like even more of a challenge, although ironically the offset hump for the shifter that is creating the problems for me seems to be the most well defined part of the front half.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.