Chevy Nova Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

We're thrilled to be here. We are very active on our Facebook fan page as well. Please feel free to stop by and visit us there if you get a chance.

If you're not already familiar with us, we offer restoration and performance parts and accessories for 1960-1979 Chevy II / Nova. We carry just about anything a project might call for, whether you need bench seat upholstery, door panels, a quarter panel, window glass, weatherstrip, an intake manifold or an even a crate engine.

We're open 6am PST - 5pm PST M-F and from 10am-3pm on Saturdays and our tech department is always happy to help guide you through installation and troubleshoot.

·
Premium Member
4,525 Posts
Howdy from Texas....

Welcome to the forum. I for one, am quite familiar with your products, have used you as a "go to" source for a lot of the one off, hard to find detail parts.......

Please stay involved with the forum, and the members here. You are among the best "Nova Nuts" on the internet. Customer service before and after the sale are paramount to the membership, as well as all customers......

Again, welcome to Steve's, pull up a chair, and stay a while...... :waving:

T,

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
My 67 is almost 80 percent classic industries if you don't count the drive train and body. I have had super good luck with everything including the service. thanks
same here, you guys sella great product and are always haveing killer sales,
any up dates on the 67 ss trunk panel trim?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks again,

We'll do our best to stay involved. Again, our FB page is very active and you can always call our tech center for advice on installs (during the week 8A-5P M-F PST at x390 ).

If you have a request as to the status of a part number, let us know and we can check on the backorder status and how soon we expect to have it in.

Anyhow guys, thanks for having us!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome to the site. Mine is "under construction" at this time. Soon, I will be needing trim parts and other sundry items. I'll be looking forward to your assistance with those parts. Specials and discounts are always good.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
The best way to make sure you get our discount code, is to go to our website and sign up for our e-blast emails. Then you will receive a notice in your email box automatically whenever we have a special promotion.

Thanks,

Classic Industries PR

Great idea. I was about to pull the trigger on a couple of items last night but I guess a promo code just ended.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Now why would I want to go to a third party site to find out what the promos are when your are here. I don't do Facebook, never will.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.