Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious what this clip might be worth. It has early C4 upper and lower control arms with the modified knuckles. I also have NOS wheel hubs and. Pair of NOS knuckles. Do you guys have any idea what it might be worth. I am thinking of selling due to wanting to go a different direction on my chevy ii since I have a protouring 56 Chevy.

Alan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just curious what this clip might be worth. It has early C4 upper and lower control arms with the modified knuckles. I also have NOS wheel hubs and. Pair of NOS knuckles. Do you guys have any idea what it might be worth. I am thinking of selling due to wanting to go a different direction on my chevy ii since I have a protouring 56 Chevy.

Alan
Hi Alan. I ran across a Wayne Due front subframe for my 1970. It was complete. I paid $5000 which was a cheaper solution compared to the Detroit Speed solution but hopefully an improvement on the original suspension. I probably paid a premium since I since the unit I purchased was probably 15 years old. It was new never installed. The a-arms and knuckles were used and required some modifications. I think the subframe is well constructed.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I’ve only seen one of them in person and it was a couple of years ago. It was for sale locally and in LA but I wasn’t really interested in it. It had been a new piece installed on a hardtop for a number of years but never on the road.. I don’t remember the asking price but it was a package deal with the car which was a long way from being drivable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts