Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I heard some of the MorDoor Guys are posting a Bounty?????

Let me get this straight...I was an innocent bystander! Sure I needed a few parts but I never actually did hold or use a Sawzall myself !

I Just pointed a camera as they guys mercilessly cut the entire car into little user friendly and ship-able pieces!!!

ha ha.:devil:

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
PROUD TO BE A SAWZALL SYNDICATE Member:devil::devil::devil:
BOUNTY....bring it oooon ,I just hope you know what your getting into :confused:

I know Karate & Crazy :devil::devil::cool:

And nobody messes wit my friends .

One for all all for one ....bring your car it will be next :devil::D

·
Premium Member
3,500 Posts
I may be starting a Canadian Chapter after this weekend(62 more door on the way:devil:)
Last year we ( all parties shall remain nameless) took apart a 64 more door Acadian:yes:)

Bounty:sleep:
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::D

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
I may be starting a Canadian Chapter after this weekend(62 more door on the way:devil:)
Last year we ( all parties shall remain nameless) took apart a 64 more door Acadian:yes:)

Bounty:sleep:
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::D
Right on ! right on ! more power to you all eh ! :canada:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
:devil::yes::devil::yes::devil::yes::devil::yes::devil:

Long live the Sawzall Syndicate!

-Justin

·
0 Posts
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :sleep::sleep::sleep:

What thread has the Moredorks whining?

I like to play with people who have thin skin..... I WILL find a MOREDOOR & WE THE SAWZALL SYNDICATE will cut it! Then anybody that sends pm that has a MOREDOOR, I will raise the price on them:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
where is this so called video :devil::yes::devil:

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I am a proud owner of Three SawZall's....Yes three......One 18 volt and two...count them two electric...I have hundreds of blades that will cut down anything from Trees to Nova's....But..........I have never touched a nova with one...........I'm askert...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I would like to thank a 66 coupe for it's sacrifice. My moredoor wouldn't be complete without it. :devil:

See? It works in reverse too ;)

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
You guys up there quack me up!!! When we from SoCal come up to visit you guys, are we going to haqve to coat our cars with some form of body armor to dull the SAWZALL blades before they get a chance to cut into our RUST-FREE SoCal cars????:eek::D
That's when we call in the plasma division!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::D:D:D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
It wasn't rusted very badly but was bent from being hit by another car. I think the inch thick bondo kept it from rusting. :rolleyes: Now the tailpanel and driver's quarter, those were rusted. I have another hunk from the same coupe to fix the driver's quarter :devil:

See moredoor lovers, coupes are useful for something after all :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
If you guys are after the sawzall syndicate then you missed your mark, you should have been after Blue66deucex2 and I.

Heres a link to my most favorite place in the world, the nova graveyard.
http://s348.photobucket.com/albums/q354/novanogo/nova graveyard/
These pictures are almost a year old, many of the cars were crushed or chopped up and new ones are awaiting there turn.

Unfortunately it looks like the the old thread from last year about this place is long gone; oh well. I will continue to sawzall them all!:devil::devil:

·
Premium Member
3,500 Posts
Listen...........if you listen real close you can hear a certain 62 wimpering in a gargae............... it knows I am comming to get it tomorrow:devil:

The lady I am buying it from does not want this car on the road again.
It's sacrifice will help my 65 roam the streets once again someday and I am sure it will help others avoid this fate:yes:.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts