Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made ya look!:D

I decided I wanted it and we bought it. The guy we bought it from knows about Steve's too. Amazing how popular this site is! :yes: I just love "the look" it gives the car. And no...no saddles on the rack. Would you put fine china outside? It needs a little TLC and then it's good to go. But that's down the road still. It's official. I bought my first part for my Wagon!:D

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
thought ya already had some LS brakes for the longroof? this would be da Seccent part ya got. ;)

happy for ya!!! :yes:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought ya already had some LS brakes for the longroof? this would be da Seccent part ya got. ;)

happy for ya!!! :yes:
oops yeah...I forgot. Well, this was one I had something to do with. David already had the other parts.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Thats cool! I like the look!! And looking at those pics a thought popped into my head....What if we modified your car...Imagine....a coupewagon!!!:devil: No post longroof:yes: Doooit you would be the coolest wagon ever! Until you put a anything heavier than a pillow on the new rack but hey...:cool:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Seen one rack, you've seen them all.........:poke: :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
and another surprise .......really cool pic...hint...flipping the bird while wearing fishnet
Now I don't feel bad for skipping out on this party I was supposed to go to tonight. There will be a lot of that going on there but I'm coming down with something, unfortunately (friggin' planes...). Thank you. You my homegirl fer sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts