Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK......OK.... for all you Nor-Westers!!... Who's going to be at the Goodguys Puyallup Show July 14-16???????? Is there anyone who would like to race at the Fri nite drags???? I'll do a 4-speed manual, up against any other Chevy II 4-speed manual, that wants to have some fun!!! Heads up, just for fun!!! Come on, there's gotta be some body!!! And don't tell me you have a meeting that nite!! :) :)
Hey Jimmy......... how about you & me for a good time??? You drive my car... & I'll drive yours!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...... or, here's one better, how about Sharon VS LaDonna!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gotta hear from somebody???? Bogie

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Oh,Oh,Oh. Now you've done it. Looks like I'm going to go to Puyallup. July,Huh? I'm marking my calander.
I run an auto though. Still like to meet ya, and give ya a run.
P.S. The motor in my sig wont be in there come July.:D
Brandon

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody Going??

Is anyone planning on attending this show July 14-16??? It's always a good one. This one's gotta be close to some of you guys???

Bogie ... who just want to say Hi !!!:D

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Bogus/ClonerL79 said:
Is anyone planning on attending this show July 14-16??? It's always a good one. This one's gotta be close to some of you guys???

Bogie ... who just want to say Hi !!!:D
Are you really going to make me choose between this show and the NHRA event the following weekend? :rolleyes: Sorry to say it, but top fuel wins if I have to drive 200 miles to see anything. :eek:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I'm back to weekends in july but would love to go and meet ya in person, If by some act of GOD I get the 62 togeather and safe we may tray and makle it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts