Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 65 Wagon and was wondering,Does\ has anybody ever tried putting front and rear seats into a wagon something out of a S10 blazer,Volvo wagon,VW wagon you get the idea. Just trying to get some interior ideas. I need front seats and the rear seat is not that great either so I thought if somebody knows of a certain make/model that works let me know. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Why not just buy the correct cover and reupholster the seats? They're available at Classic Industries, Chevy2only.. and some other places.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I am curious on this as well. I like the stock looking seats and the back one in my wagon is in ok condition but the front springs and foam are toast. I was thinking something like S10 blazer as well for front and foldable back seat as well to keep the cargo room in the back or to sleep in at the beach.
Any pictures would be great too. If they will fit then you can find these in leather or vinyl at the junkyard in great shape for cheap and get new seats and upholstery in one. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a set of Jaguar xj6 seats. They are just right. low, flat, kinda boring. BUT- they have lumbar on both sides and fit like they should.

I scored a set off craigslist for $100, with a backseat that i may be able to use part of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts