Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys.

First of all many thanks for accepting me to the group.

I am across the pond in the UK, where we have a thriving American car, hotrod and drag racing scene. I have crewed on race cars for the past 30 years including a 6 second fuel altered a few years back. Now we run a street driven blown bbc 55 Chevy, which turns 10.14 1/4s @ 135mph.

I have just bought a 1965 Wagon with a 327 and 4 speed manual. The car was bought at auction in Portland Oregon a couple of years ago, then shipped to the U.K. unfortunately it came with no history, so if any one knows the car any information would be great. The US title was 158DHC.

Thanks for any help that you are able to offer.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you with us. Can't help with the parts you need. There is some wagon owners on this site hope some of them can help you.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Welcome to SNS

from Northern Arizona, USA

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! USA. :horse: Pics? Good luck finding the parts you need, and finishing your project.

·
Super Moderator
3,833 Posts
Intriguing car, and welcome to the site. I've owned a '65 wagon like that, and so has my brother; nice engine and trans combination for that car. Super interested to see pictures, inside out up and down of your wagon when possible. You came to the right place to find what you're looking for, be it parts or info.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Welcome to Steve's! Someone on here can answer about any question you may have. Very good group of Nova addicts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts