Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put vintage air custom in my dash, like I've seen a few people do on this site. Since I have to order it through builder series, I don't know everything I need. Will vintage air help or could you builders help me. Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
To be clear, are you wanting to mount the louvers in the metal dash rather than using the plastic underdash mounting piece? Or are you wanting different louvers? Or both? Might just go ahead and call Vintage Air and ask if they can swap out the louvers in the SureFit kit for the ones you want. You might also download the installation instructions for the SureFit kit. They list the part numbers for the individual parts and sub kits. Might be able to pick and order what you want that way. We got the SureFit kit for ours and I installed the louvers in that kit in the dash. So the only thing we didn’t use was the underdash plastic pieces. Don’t believe we’re out much money doing that and no doubts we got everything we needed the first time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I put Vintage Air under dash unit. Mark IV unit. I wanted a vintage look but modern componets. I've got an under dash vent/in dash control on my 64 project but the car isn't done yet. I got both through this company which is very knowledgeable on VA and Novas.
https://www.classicnova.com/

View attachment 355899
Shane I really like your steering wheel. Who makes it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts