Chevy Nova Forum banner

vineyard cruise !!!!!!

942 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  chevy2guy 
#1 ·
so guys howd it go :yes: :D

#4 · (Edited)
Jeannie and I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful feedback and was glad everyone had fun. The weather was great and the Novas all looked their best under the clear Temecula skies. It was our pleasure to show all of you a little bit of our town and the vineyards. I think this is something we will want to continue next year and Jeannie and I will do our best to make it even better. Thank you all again for the great fun:D:D

http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=1stAnnualSoCalNovasCruisethroughthe.flv

#7 ·
Eddie,
Many thanks to you and your wife Jeannie for making this Vineyard Cruise happen. It was cool to meet-up at Tom's Farms, with Manny1967, then cruise to Old Town Temecula, where we had breakfast at Swing Inn. At our table were Manny, his son Junior, and his friend Ceasar, plus Lee and his son, and my wife Cathy and I. Then we saw Roger (bladeys) and his wife Mary, at Swing Inn also. By 10 o'clock, our group walked the town and checked out the every-Saturday-morning Farmer's Market, then it was back to our cars for a quick meeting, where Novabrian and his wife Stephanie joined in. Then we were on our tour at 11:00, with Fast Eddie and Jeannie showing us the way. The wineries were great, and so were the groups of wine tasters galore who were transported by limo or bus. All in all, it was a fun day of old friends and new, the weather was perfect, and the camaraderie was top shelf. Our car count was small, but it was the quality time spent with our Nova brothers and sisters that made it a special day to remember. Aloha and Mahalo-plenty to Eddie and Jeannie, for a well-organized SoCal Novas Cruise Through The Vineyards. RK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.