Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Vendor
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We now have our own coil over kit built exclusively for Church Boys Racing LLC by VIKING. You can not purchase this set up from anyone else!

What you get are a pair of double adjustable coil overs that will allow you to Taylor your ride comfort and ride height, up to 2inches of drop available. All coil overs come with spring seat bearings and a spanner wrench for easy adjustments.

With our coil overs you will find they are very simple to install. Simply remove the factory shock, coil spring and spring perch and bolt your new coil overs in place exactly like the factory system. No cutting or grinding required.....a true bolt and go system.

RETAIL 575$ Plus S/H

MADE IN THE USA !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
We now have our own coil over kit built exclusively for Church Boys Racing LLC by VIKING. You can not purchase this set up from anyone else!

What you get are a pair of double adjustable coil overs that will allow you to Taylor your ride comfort and ride height, up to 2inches of drop available. All coil overs come with spring seat bearings and a spanner wrench for easy adjustments.

With our coil overs you will find they are very simple to install. Simply remove the factory shock, coil spring and spring perch and bolt your new coil overs in place exactly like the factory system. No cutting or grinding required.....a true bolt and go system.

RETAIL 575$ Plus S/H

MADE IN THE USA !!!!

i have vikings on my 67 front and rear great shocks may need to get some for the vert:)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I got mine direct from Viking, the owner is great to work with and a great product.:yes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I love 'em!

Got mine from Chuck last week. Installation was a snap and they are great!
Just wish I woulda waited for them to have the intro price lol.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Chuck,
will these work with cpp lower arms?I have an extra set of cpp lower a arms for my 62 wagon....will these work......cbr arms later

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Chuck,
will these work with cpp lower arms?I have an extra set of cpp lower a arms for my 62 wagon....will these work......cbr arms later
X2 I also have d cpp and would like to know if they will work on their upper/lower control arms.

·
Vendor
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got mine direct from Viking, the owner is great to work with and a great product.:yes:
While anyone can call Viking direct you can only get this particular version of Viking Nova shocks from CBR....

Chuck,
Yes, as long as it is sooner than later...:D

X2 I also have d cpp and would like to know if they will work on their upper/lower control arms.
Yes, these will work with what ever you have bolted to the factory front sub frame.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Do you like the Viking's over the Varishock? I have the Varishocks with your kit and wondering if there is much of a difference?

·
Registered
873 Posts
These coilovers are awesome. They are a breeze to install and look amazing. Great product. (so is the whole CBR front end. So easy even I could install it!)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts