Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
I'm going to quote myself from a previous post I made about you:

We hate you!!

LOL.

I'm hoping you're still into this stuff in a few years, because I'm planning on an LS2 install for mine, and I just MIGHT:devil: have some questions!!

Have you ever thought about maybe posting a general "how to" for the 1st/2nde gen LS swap? I know LS1tech has some conversion threads, but it would be awesome to have your experience posted specifically for the Chevy II.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Very nice:yes:
I'm glad i'm not the only one with a squeeky door:eek:

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Niiiiice....

Was considering looking at a '00 LS1 with 67k miles on it (including accessories and harness), guy here in town has it listed for $2k.... That video makes me REALLY want to go look.

·
Premium Member
4,554 Posts
Have you ever thought about maybe posting a general "how to" for the 1st/2nde gen LS swap? I know LS1tech has some conversion threads, but it would be awesome to have your experience posted specifically for the Chevy II.
Exactly what do you want to see/know? There are several people on here that have done one.....

I would contribute what I know, but it would be nice if it was stickied somewhere, so it didn't get lost. Maybe in the best of section or something besides the LSX rally point......

T,

·
Registered
469 Posts
nice video.but i still liked seeing it driving on the power tour.that thing is the one of the best sleepers i have ever seen.good luck at the track.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Nice work stangs4sale, oh...and yeah...what 66 BADBOY said. But then again...hate...jealosy...yep, they're synonymous. :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Exactly what do you want to see/know? There are several people on here that have done one.....

I would contribute what I know, but it would be nice if it was stickied somewhere, so it didn't get lost. Maybe in the best of section or something besides the LSX rally point......

T,
To be honest, I don't know what I need to know:turn: There seems to be so much to it, that I don't even know where to start. But then again, I'm so far away from being ready for that part, that I haven't totally looked into the swap. I'll take advice from anyone on the swap. I just posted that about Chad because he's done like 16 Bazillion of these swaps for 2nd gen Novas, so he's definitely well versed in all of the things to watch out for.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ls1

Thanks for all the comments. Ls1 will rule the world some day!?!??!LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts