Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
What an idiot this seller is. :yes:

Replica and rare with blown up engine for $65,000. Way to stupid to deal with and no pictures. No way.:no::turn::no:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
check out his other ad's hes got some other projects without titles, and that 350 that he blew up with "NOS" sounds like a deal:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
check out his other ad's hes got some other projects without titles, and that 350 that he blew up with "NOS" sounds like a deal:rolleyes:
Yeah 1976 Dodge motor home with 49,000 original miles in the one ad and the other ad for the same piece it has 60,000 miles.:turn:

Sent him an email to mail me some pictures of that Yenko clone.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Has anyone emailed this guy to send them a picture? If not i'm gonna cause i want to see what a $65 nova looks like.
I emailed him. I should have asked him to clarify the price, I think he wants $65,000. Top of his ad I think he has $65.00, but on down the paragraph he has $65.000 and I am thinking he means $65,000? Who knows.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Maybe he'll throw in a Dolce&Banana purse for the buyer's wife so that she doesn't freak out over the price tag of the car :confused:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Here is his answer to picture request

"I broke my camera last time so you will have to wait till i get me another LS1 powered Kodak. LOL "

I did email back as to price also.

·
Registered
744 Posts
They must sell some GOOD drugs in ALTON MO!!! This guy is definately on something!

Mark

·
13,802 Posts
Remember, it's not a Yenko. It's the rare Yenco and the even rarer 'replicate' model:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Bob

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
it really pisses me off when you hear about someone smoking some REALLY good stuff....

and they don't share.... this guys is OD'ing on it!!!! :eek: LOL!!! ;)

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
His reply

"If you are serious then you need to reread the ad. SLOWLY!"

I emailed and asked price if it was $65 and he said I need to read ad slowly.

I emailed back and told him I did read it slowly and the top says 65.00 which is $65. I also told him the bottom paragraph has 65.000 which is also $65. I told him if it was any different then someone needs to learn how to punctuate and start using a comma instead of a period.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
"If you are serious then you need to reread the ad. SLOWLY!"

I emailed and asked price if it was $65 and he said I need to read ad slowly.

I emailed back and told him I did read it slowly and the top says 65.00 which is $65. I also told him the bottom paragraph has 65.000 which is also $65. I told him if it was any different then someone needs to learn how to punctuate and start using a comma instead of a period.
AGAIN... there should be a law against being a bogart! LOL!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
it really pisses me off when you hear about someone smoking some REALLY good stuff....

and they don't share.... this guys is OD'ing on it!!!! :eek: LOL!!! ;)
I don't think you smoke what he has!:no::devil:

.... and it needs a total restoration!:horse::horse:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts