Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not perfect. Just thought with the 383 and what looks to be a some what fixable car for less than $10k and clean it up. :2cents:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I LIKE IT, PLUS IT'S A 2 DOOR WAGOON! I'D JUMP ON IT! :cool:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THEY ALSO ELIMINATED THE SIDE MIRRORS, THE VENT WINDOW, AND ALL THOSE UGLY POSTS! :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
40 footer! :eek:

Hell, he's in Michigan, I'm in New York and I can see how bad it is. :rolleyes:

Oh well at least he's honest, unlike so many others and the price really isn't that bad for what you're getting. :)

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I'D LOVE TO HAVE IT! ALL THE WORK I WOULD WANT DONE, IS DONE! I'D JUS' CHERRY THE BODY! :yes:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
I'D LOVE TO HAVE IT! ALL THE WORK I WOULD WANT DONE, IS DONE! I'D JUS' CHERRY THE BODY! :yes:
with body work like that, it would all have to be REdone. Can of worms car there IMHO
I don't know!?!? :confused:

It doesn't seem like it will cost all that much to re-do. All the bondo work is done. :yes:

All you'll have to do is take an air board and sand it all down so that it's straight. No need to add anymore 'cause there's plenty on there already. :eek: :devil:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
with body work like that, it would all have to be REdone. Can of worms car there IMHO
True, never know without close inspection and then still don't know without digging into it. As long as the door jambs were done right, can always redo the body like Pandora said. Run an air shaper with 180 grit over the whole car and see what you have.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts