Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
14,585 Posts
The Nova looks nice but I have never figured out why people have some one in their ad pictures. It's nice but I wouldn't pay $26.9k for it.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I'D GET IT, JUS' TO BYPASS ALL THE HEADACHES!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
The Nova looks nice but I have never figured out why people have some one in their ad pictures. It's nice but I wouldn't pay $26.9k for it.
The car does look very nice. I too have woundered why people take pictures with someone in it. I assume to attract attention to the ad. Maybe she is a dealer option and comes with the car. :D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
HEADLIGHTS ARE NICE AND INTACT! :eek::eek::eek:
:devil:

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Front end looks like a lot of plastic work has been done:eek::devil:

Good looking vert!

Anyone else notice the beat up trans pan?

Mark

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Front end looks like a lot of plastic work has been done:eek::devil:

Good looking vert!

Anyone else notice the beat up trans pan?

Mark
OH, IS THAT WHAT THEY'RE CALLIN'IT THESE DAYS! :eek::eek::eek:
:devil:
:D

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Car ? What car? :devil:

Your not going to believe this!! I checked out some of his other listings and there are more beautiful woman . Only problem I can see he has a bunch of car pictures separating them which I find extremely distracting... Geez.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, they do have very good looking ladies in the pictures. Wait till the summer shots start showing up!! :wow:

:ragtop:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, they do have very good looking ladies in the pictures. Wait till the summer shots start showing up!! :wow:

:ragtop:
SHOULDA SEEN THE CHRISTMAS SHOTS:eek:. I ASSUMED IT INCLUDED ALL PICTURED, ESPECIALLY AT THAT PRICE!:devil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts