Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not see anything nor did I repost from the last VN cruise. I was unable to attend. But I missed 1 hellofa night.

This will be held again Wednesday July 8th. There is another one on Saturday the 18th, but that one is not put on but the same people.

The pics I saw were awssome. Well over 500+ cars. Cops were cool. I will have my car registered and be at the next one without a doubt.

I have a flyer, but it is protected against copying. From what I am hearing it will be happening every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Until someone jacks that up.:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about just right click, copy and paste the site address into your post?

It's an email. Give me your address and I'll forward it to you.

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
You ever get your motor in and the wiring done?
Still fitting the rack & pinion, the wiring is scheduled for the week of July 27, and we still have a million holes to fill in the firewall.
Friday it still looked like this:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I might run out there on the 8th in my truck just to check it out. This way my wife can drive back so I can sleep a little, as I will have to get up at 4 am for work the next morning.

Anyone else going to be there? If so I will give you my cell # so we can meet up.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I will be there this time, been wanting to go but was unable. so if anybody near me wants to caravan then lets hook up:yes::yes:
Eric we can roll over together if you want.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If anyone cares I will be at Rydell Van Nuys and Burbank Blvd. 818-481-4567

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ill be there!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I can't make it tonight, working my car for the PCH cruise.
Hopefully I will have my rear-end changed out by next month and will be able to take my Firebird out there.
Post up a reminder for next month's when it gets closer.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OMG!!!:eek: Tonight was awesome. I was mainly hanging out at the Rydell Chevrolet lot. There were soooo many cars, trucks, bikes and people. Didn't see a lot of the old school surfer vans, but there was a few. I saw a lot of old friends, made a few new ones.

But just had an all around great time. For those of you that remember the old VN cruising this will bring you right back. I was going there from about 1972 to it was stopped somewhere in 80-81. And for those of you that never went, you should go.

There were a lot of 1st, 2nd and 3rd gens and my buddy had his pristene 1975 Nova SS that he built on the GM line at the Van Nuys plant.

Anyway I will put up a reminder for the next one!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
We would cruise out there a few times in the late 70's. It was awesome still at that time. Bumper to bumper 3 lanes wide each way for miles. I was there cruising when they were filming The Hollywood Nights movie. Watched them do some filming at Tubby's.
I really miss cruising any where.
I hope to have my rear-end changed out by the next one so I can drive my car out.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts