1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
well i work maybe a block away from uti but unfortunatly i will be on the best dyno money can buy psca event out at california speedway

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I just talked to a buddy that I go to shows with and there might be a few more of us going also.(non members)

Have Ryan get more details for us. Like what time is best to get there, being that we know Ryan can we get VIP parking :devil: Just kidding. Due we have to come in together in order to park together or can we save spots?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good to me.
let's try to give some support!
Lets all roll in together and rock the place!:devil: A few of the Instructors have some nice muscle cars ( 1 Nova) but the majority of students have rice brners.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Lets all roll in together and rock the place!:devil: A few of the Instructors have some nice muscle cars ( 1 Nova) but the majority of students have rice brners.
did you say rice brners......lol....dont let any park next to me...the last time that happened i got one stuck in my exhaust...had to rev the engine up to get it out....

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Ok over on the Donut Run thread
http://stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121807

There is talk of a breakfast get together. Anyone going to this show interested in stopping for breakfast before going to the show. The place talked about is on Heaven above the 210. This way we can all cruise down together.
If you don't want to get up early for breakfast then maybe we can all just meet there and cruise down together. I will be having breakfast to try it out.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Ok over on the Donut Run thread
http://stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121807

There is talk of a breakfast get together. Anyone going to this show interested in stopping for breakfast before going to the show. The place talked about is on Heaven above the 210. This way we can all cruise down together.
If you don't want to get up early for breakfast then maybe we can all just meet there and cruise down together. I will be having breakfast to try it out.
what time were you thinking of getting there Wade?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
what time were you thinking of getting there Wade?
According to the info Dave posted you can't enter the show until 8:30. It should only take a few min. to drive down form the cafe.
I guess it will depend on how long it takes them to serve us the food and eat it.
I figure about an hour for breakfast. What do you think?
Maybe leave the cafe by 8 to get in line at the show?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
According to the info Dave posted you can't enter the show until 8:30. It should only take a few min. to drive down form the cafe.
I guess it will depend on how long it takes them to serve us the food and eat it.
Registration closes at 11:30! We could do breakfast at 8:30 and the show up as a group after everyone else is allready there! Well make quite an entrance:yes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry cant make this one.Going to my great uncles B-Day party,he will be ninety.This will be good time for me.:D

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
so, meet up at Corky's @ 7?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
so, meet up at Corky's @ 7?

Sounds good to me. 7pm it is :eek: I mean 7am :devil:

Ok it is set. Breakfast at 7am even if you are not going to the show.

This is the place thanks to James

quote from James (jjyoung909)

"There is a place on Haven just north of the 210 called Corky's Kitchen and bakery, (in the trader Joe's parking lot). Very Mom & Pop type place, I think they are even open 24hrs. Very reasonable and the food is pretty darn good."

I will start a new thread about breakfast for those who are not going to the show.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is to late for pre registration to be mailed out! All cars will be entering through the "Haven" entrance not the 6th street entrance. Trailer parking will be at the 6th st end of the parking lot after you enter through the "Haven" entrance. They have shop tours and Dynos running, food, vendor boths and bouncers for kids.:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good to me. 7pm it is :eek: I mean 7am :devil:

Ok it is set. Breakfast at 7am even if you are not going to the show.

This is the place thanks to James

quote from James (jjyoung909)

"There is a place on Haven just north of the 210 called Corky's Kitchen and bakery, (in the trader Joe's parking lot). Very Mom & Pop type place, I think they are even open 24hrs. Very reasonable and the food is pretty darn good."

I will start a new thread about breakfast for those who are not going to the show.
Not that i mind getting up early, i do it all the time! But 7am:eek: In my opinion we dont want to go sit in line with all the others entering the car show , we want to "Make an entrance" If this is what everyone else wants then fine i'll probably be awake at my normal 430-5 am anyways!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts