Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know, or has ever tryed to use a 66-67 tail panel to replace the one on a 62-65. i have a 64 2 dr post and a 63 2dr hard top, both cars the rear tail section ar soo roten it would take months to repair, so I would like to try cutting up a new panel for a 66-67 in order to fix mine.. but noit sure if look the same seeing not many 66-67 around here i can compair it to... any help would be great... thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all the info is great

wow great job, i was going to try to fab some thing up but mine ar sooo far gone that i could never . thanks for all the pics and measurements,, im going to try to fab some thing up.... thanks

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
wow great job, i was going to try to fab some thing up but mine ar sooo far gone that i could never . thanks for all the pics and measurements,, im going to try to fab some thing up.... thanks
Glad I could help, not the easiest piece to fab but it can be done. Mine was not the same exactly on both ends when I got done but it was close enough and most of it can't be seen when the bumper is on anyway.

Check this thread if you want to see the finished product installed in the car.

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168920

PS Welcome to Steves

EarlyIIs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts